Location : Clifton NJ US 07015
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 19389-BZ1
Compensation : open - 21-22/h
Start Date : 08/23/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : AAS Mechanical Engineering Technology
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contract position for a QC Inspector for medical products.
- Perform final QC test and inspection on finished product per written procedures. Perform inspection and/or test of simple to complex mechanical and electrical assemblies and parts per written procedures.
- Perform tests on new Perform tests on new product and/or test equipment with technical support to evaluate and recommend improvements.
- Document test and inspection results.
- Maintain Device History Records.
- Inspection of returned goods as required.
- Return Material to Vendors, to stock, or to the production floor through the MRB process.
- Disposition material as acceptable or not acceptable based on result of inspection or test.
- Disposition material as acceptable or not acceptable based on appraisal of workmanship.
Required Qualifications :
- AAS Mechanical Engineering Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years experience with quality control in a production environment.
- Working knowledge of sampling plans similar to ANSI Z 1-4.
- Mechanical inspection experience and/or PCB assembly inspection experience.
- Ability to follow written and verbal test and inspection instructions in English.
- Ability to interpret schematics and set-up diagrams.
- Ability to record data and written information in English.
- Ability to use electronic test equipment (e.g.: oscilloscope, function generator, DMM).
- Ability to use mechanical test equipment (e.g.: caliper, thread gauge, torque wrench).
Contact: Bill Zukowsky