QC Microbiology Analyst II
Location : Ramsey NJ US 07446
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20310-AB1
Compensation : 60000.00 - 80000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 09/16/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2
Required Education : BS Biology, Microbiology or related science.
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Pharmaceutical
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Quality Control Microbiology Analyst II to support clinical and commercial production and conduct environmental monitoring activities.
- Environmental monitoring in controlled environments including non-viable particulate monitoring, active and passive viable air monitoring, personnel monitoring, and surface sampling.
- Conducting and writing up investigations pertaining to environmental monitoring and testing.
- Equipment monitoring to ensure proper working conditions and maintenance and calibration.
- Program equipment with proper workflows.
- Assist with routine laboratory testing.
- Plate reads and incubations.
- Shipping of test samples and equipment to contract laboratories for testing.
- Generate documentation according to written SOPs per CGMP and GDP.
- Develop and train junior QC Microbiology Analysts.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Biology, Microbiology or related science.
- Minimum 2 years experience with environmental monitoring in the biopharmaceutical industry.
- Proficient with computer software such as Microsoft Office, MODA and LIMS.
- Familiarity with ISO and EU standards.
- Organizational skills, multi-tasking skills, good verbal and written communication skills, computer skills, training abilities, and team-oriented interpersonal skills.
Contact: Allan Berman
To search all of our 100+ jobs, please visit https://jobs.terkotech.com/
Please send all inquiries to Allan.Berman@TerkoTech.com