QC Microbiology Analyst III
Location : Woodcliff Lake NJ US 07677
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20311-AB1
Compensation : 75000.00 - 105000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 09/16/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Biology, Microbiology or related science.
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Pharmaceutical
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Quality Control Microbiology Analyst III to support clinical and commercial production and conduct environmental monitoring activities.
- Environmental monitoring in controlled environments including non-viable particulate monitoring, active and passive viable air monitoring, personnel monitoring, and surface sampling.
- Conducting and writing up investigations pertaining to environmental monitoring and testing.
- Equipment monitoring to ensure proper working conditions and maintenance and calibration.
- Coordinate data for batch release.
- Participate in project and client meetings.
- Author and revise environmental monitoring procedures, SOPs, work instructions, forms, and protocols.
- Review of investigations and documentation of non-confirming events and environmental excursions.
- Maintain inspection-ready state using compliance requirement expertise.
- Serve as subject matter expert during audits/inspections
- Develop and train junior QC Microbiology Analysts.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Biology, Microbiology or related science.
- Minimum 5 years experience with environmental monitoring in the biopharmaceutical industry.
- Proficient with computer software such as Microsoft Office, MODA and LIMS.
- Experience with Microsoft Visio preferred.
- Experience with Netsuiteand Maximo Asset Management System preferred.
- Familiarity with ISO and EU standards.
- Organizational skills, multi-tasking skills, good verbal and written communication skills, computer skills, training abilities, and team-oriented interpersonal skills.
Contact: Allan Berman
To search all of our 100+ jobs, please visit https://jobs.terkotech.com/
Please send all inquiries to Allan.Berman@TerkoTech.com