Quality Assurance Engineer - Remote for COVID
Location : Leesburg VA US 20175
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 20350-BZ1
Compensation : open - 35-45/h
Start Date : 10/29/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Biology, Microbiology or related science.
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Medical Devices
Job Description :
- Contract position for a Quality Assurance Engineer to gather data, prepare documentation and facilitate testing to support biological safety of our medical devices.
- Gather data regarding manufacturing, design and use of devices to support analysis.
- Organize sample selection, external testing and document the results of testing including the bioburden, cytotoxicity, bacterial endotoxin, and biocompatibility analysis of products.
- Create, review, update and maintain documentation in our PLM systems (Windchill and Master Control).
Required Qualifications :
- BS Biology or Microbiology
- Experience with quality assurance and quality control for medical device manufacturing preferred.
- Knowledge of regulatory and international environmental compliance standards.
- The position will be largely remote (from home), with a potential for some on-site visits, as needed.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky