Quality Assurance Engineer
Location : Leesburg VA US 20175
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 20162-BZ1
Compensation : open - 35-45/h
Start Date : 03/06/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Medical Devices
Job Description :
- Contract position for a Quality Assurance Engineer to support risk management file updates for medical device manufacturing.
- Responsible for the collection and organization of material and processing data to support biocompatibility safety assessment.
- Support Product Environmental Compliance assessments.
- Research materials for compliance to international environmental compliance standards.
- Work directly with experienced members from the Quality Engineering and Microbiology teams to complete assignments.
- Communicate with global suppliers and manufacturing partners to gather critical information.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Engineering
- Experience with quality assurance and quality control for medical device manufacturing.
- Knowledge of regulatory and international environmental compliance standards.
- Experience with process or design risk documentation a plus.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky