Quality Assurance Manager
Location : Morris Plains NJ US 07950
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 21013-BZ1
Compensation : 100000.00 - 120000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 05/04/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 8
Required Education : BS Engineering or Science
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Medical Devices
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Quality Assurance Manager for a medical device manufacturer.
- Responsible for overseeing all quality assurance efforts to ensure all products are of highest quality, free from any defects and customer complaints.
- Plan, develop, and direct quality assurance policies, programs and initiatives.
- Enforce quality assurance policies, procedures and government regulations.
- Collaborate with other members of management and suppliers to develop new products, manufacturing processes, inspection criteria and training methods.
- Establish standards for finished products, and ensure products and services comply with established quality standards, industry standards and government regulations.
- Administer the quality assurance management system, evaluate the performance of the system, and improve existing operations methods to maximize efficiency.
- Preparing product and process quality reports, with proper analysis and recommendations.
- Provide inputs to strategic decisions that affect the functional area response.
- Prepare the US quality assurance budget, schedules, expenditures, and analyze variances to initiate corrective actions.
- Recruiting, train and supervise quality assurance staff.
- Educate sales and marketing departments.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Engineering or Science, Master's degree or MBA preferred.
- Minimum 8 years of quality management experience in the medical device or pharmaceutical industry.
- Requires knowledge of industry and governmental regulations.
- International industry regulatory and quality knowledge desired.
- Ability to resolving escalated issues arising from operations and requiring coordination with other departments.
- Experience developing quality standards and processes.
- Experience managing quality personnel.
- Experience with data and information analysis.
- Experience with technical reporting.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky