Quality Assurance Manager
Location : Union NJ US 07083
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19834-JF1
Compensation : 110000.00 - 120000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 06/04/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 7
Required Education : BS Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Quality Assurance Manager to plan, direct, manage and coordinate quality and reliability requirements throughout the company.
- Responsible for inspection and quality control functions and the audit of other departments by quality assurance.
- Report the status, adequacy and results of the quality functions to the QA Director.
- Plan, direct, manage and coordinate quality assurance and quality control engineering functions to ensure product reliability, conformance to engineering and customer specifications, etc.
- Conduct and supervise studies to determine cause, effect and the corrective measures required to remedy deviations impairing desirable standards of quality.
- Review aircraft and aerospace customers P.O.'s and specs and establish quality plan as required.
- Participate in design review and drawing procedure approved to ensure that quality requirements are established.
- Monitor fabrication, inspection, testing through internal audits to ensure that established quality requirements are implemented including certification of personnel.
- Training of key personnel who perform quality-related activities.
- Control of non-conforming material.
- Monitor quality trend. Take or cause corrective action to be taken to prevent recurrence of non-conforming condition.
- Oversee vendor qualification and vendor performance monitoring.
- Review other governing quality standards and revise aircraft QAM as required.
- Conduct training sessions to keep department personnel informed on procedures, methods, use of equipment and other quality control techniques.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Engineering
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in the quality assurance and quality control areas.
- Experience in the nuclear industry is highly desired.
- Knowledge of nuclear, commercial aircraft and aerospace regulations and procedures.
Contact: John Forsatz