Quality Assurance Manager
Location : York SC US 29745
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 21126-AB1
Compensation : 110000.00 - 125000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 08/09/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Chemistry
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Pharmaceutical
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Quality Assurance Manager to oversee the activity of the Quality Control Lab and staff.
- Develop, implement, and maintain quality system, reliability testing, and development processes for manufactured industrial additives. Responsible for the growth and development of five direct reports (QC Lab Chemists / Technicians, Sample Coordinator).
- Responsible for performance evaluations, succession planning, promotions, and long-term career growth planning.
- Provide leadership and performance management by setting short & long term goals, as well as daily detailed planning and prioritization of work tasks.
- Analyze run data and complete projects to achieve continuous improvement by reducing manufacturing batch adjustments and cycle times.
- Evaluate deviations of specification from batches to determine cause and corrective action.
- Manage raw material quality.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Chemistry
- Minimum 5 years of experience of quality laboratory management experience.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment and maintaining ISO 9001 standards.
- Good understanding of process equipment and chemistry.
- Strong data observation and interpretation, analytical and problem-solving, and organizational and time management skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy, with ability to compare data, detect inconsistencies, and determine corrective actions.
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
Contact: Allan Berman
To search all of our 100+ jobs, please visit jobs.terkotech.com
Please send all inquiries to Allan.Berman@TerkoTech.com