Quality Assurance Supervisor, Pharmaceuticals
Location : Morris Plains NJ US 07950
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code : 20237-JF1
Compensation : open - 50-55/h
Start Date : 06/26/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10
Required Education : BS Life Sciences
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Pharmaceutical
Job Description :
- Contract to direct position for a Quality Assurance Supervisor for pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Manage and perform activities related to QA oversight of manufacturing, packaging/labeling, inspection, QC laboratory, and plant maintenance / engineering.
- Ensure that all products manufactured at the site and contract manufacturing organizations meet all established specifications, cGMPs, and all associated regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for the review and approval of executed batch records, and final disposition of all commercial products.
- Maintain acceptable GMP regulatory compliance and quality performance.
- Prevent and mitigate quality risks which can jeopardize company's interests (patient safety, supply continuity, reputation).
- Responsible for the review and approval of executed batch records: media fills, compounding, filling, capping, terminal sterilization, visual inspection, labeling and packaging.
- Release of final packaged product for shipping to offsite warehouse.
- Meet department metric for schedule adherence.
- Oversee team of QA employees responsible for the oversight of manufacturing, packaging, labeling, inspection, QC laboratory, plant maintenance and engineering.
Required Qualifications :
- BS in Life Sciences or Pharmacy.
- Minimum 10 years of total business experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry.
- Minimum 7 years of progressive experience in QA related functions.
- Minimum 5 years supervisory experience is required.
- Experience with Quality Control, Supplier Quality, GMP Manufacturing or Technical Services is highly preferred.
- Experience with Aseptic sterile pharmaceutical manufacturing and facilities is highly preferred.
- Experience with Trackwise software required.
Contact: John Forsatz