Quality Assurance Technician
Location : Morris Plains NJ US 07950
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 19685-MK1
Compensation : open - 18-20/h
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contract position for a Quality Assurance Technician to inspect "RF" and microwave electronic components.
- Hands-on inspection in a manufacturing environment.
- Primary duties include receiving and shipping product.
- Some visual and dimensional inspections on electrical and mechanical manufactured parts, assemblies, and/or sub-assemblies to engineering drawings, customer purchase order(s).
- Inspection to industry standards and specifications.
- Utilize micrometers, calipers, pin gages, etc.
Required Qualifications :
- Experience with mechanical inspection for "RF" and microwave electronic components.
- Experience using measuring devices such as Micrometers, Calipers, Pin Gages, etc.
- Good computer skills.
Contact: Monique Kleiman
Date Posted: 1/21/19