Quality Control Inspector
Location : Clifton NJ US 07013
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 21125-BZ1
Compensation : open - 20-22/h
Start Date : 08/01/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2
Required Education : High School Diploma
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contract position for a Quality Control Inspector to perform testing and inspection activities for raw material and components.
- Ensure that all SOP requirements have been met and if met, conduct the release activities.
- Perform destructive and non-destructive testing on raw materials / components using Micrometers, Dial Calipers, Pin Gauges, Height Gauges, Thread Gauges, Optical Comparator, Micro Vu and other Precision Measuring Instruments.
- Perform SAP Transactions and review both in-house and outside vendor processing/testing data for accuracy.
- Provide guidance on lab and product related issues to Study Coordinators/SQE.
- Attend MRB meetings when necessary.
- Attend team meetings and provide feedback to team.
- Gather data for engineering (PIR and MRB) investigations.
- Make changes to existing SOPs.
- Read, comprehend and follow job instructions and/or protocols direction including verbal, written, diagramed, colored, etc. and other work related documents.
- Sort products by prioritization and schedule/delegate work to the QCRI inspectors.
- Email, Data entry, prepare monthly reports, create change requests in PDM, trouble shooting and track product in SAP.
- Provide judgement on product quality/acceptance and documentation.
- Train technicians on various test methods, procedures and new policies.
Required Qualifications :
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required:
- Associates or BS degree in Science, Math, Business or related field preferred.
- Member of American Society for Quality (ASQ), Certified Quality Technician (CQT) or Certified.
- Minimum of 2 years in a quality function and working in a manufacturing environment is required.
- Three to five years with quality experience in a FDA regulated environment is preferred.
- Quality Auditor (CQA) is preferred.
- Prior work experience with materials control and specialized testing is preferred.
- Prior Training in CE Marking for EU Medical Devices Directives, FDA Quality Systems Regulations 21 CFR Part 820 ISO 13485 and Information Mapping is preferred.
- Experience with SAP or equivalent system is required.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky