Quality Control Inspector
Location : Hackensack NJ US 07601
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 21070-BZ1
Compensation : 28.00 - 32.00 USD/HOUR
Start Date : 10/03/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Quality Control Inspector to inspect machined parts, weldments and assemblies.
- Perform visual and dimensional quality inspections, such as first piece inspections, in process inspections, and final inspections, in accordance to the Quality Management System.
- Operate CMM, optical comparators, and all other inspection tools as needed to generate accurate inspection reports.
- Review CoC and other documentation as needed to ensure quality of parts, materials andor services received from outside vendors.
- Generate reports and data entry.
- Analysis and completion of final inspection reports
- Ensure accuracy and organize documentation of the inspections performed.
- Alert appropriate personnel whenever a nonconformance is suspected.
- Set up & Monitor the QC room – cleanliness, organization, humidity, temp, etc.
Required Qualifications :
- Experience with inspection using CMM and optical comparator.
- Ability to read & interpret mechanical blueprints and drawings.
- Understanding of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) & methods of inspection.
- Experience measuring parts with various hand tools such as calipers, height gages, micrometers, etc.
- Ability to research and understand technical specifications (customer specifications, military specifications, ASTM, ANSI, ISO, etc.).
- Knowledge of processes related to CNC, milling and turning, sheet metal fabrication, metal coatings, paint, heat treatment.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky