Quality Control Inspector
Location : West Hartford CT US 06107
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 21134-MM1
Compensation : 19.00 - 20.00 USD/HOUR
Start Date : 08/10/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : High School Diploma
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Quality Control Inspector responsible for incoming inspection and verification of purchased parts and raw materials to documented requirements and specifications.
- Final verification of manufactured product to documented requirements and specifications.
- Product release and issuance of various certificates, waivers, or production related discrepancies.
- Database entry for both quality and manufacturing – both in JDE, Manufacturing, and Quality Database
- Assist in registrar, customer and internal audits as needed.
- Assist in resolving customer complaints and RMA’s when requested.
- File and maintain company Quality Records.
- Record and file Material Review Board (MRB) minutes.
- Problem resolution (CPARs, non-conforming material, etc)
- Microsoft Access Quality database activities (Certificates of Compliance, Incoming, Waivers, etc.)
Required Qualifications :
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience with inspection or process/assembly involving small parts, microscopes, mechanical gauges (examples: calipers, digital micrometers, comparators), and other inspection /measurement tools or the aptitude/ability to learn.
- Experience reading and interpreting technical drawings/blueprints, specifications, and ISO procedures.
- Ability to review paperwork and documentation for accuracy
- Basic Computer / PC knowledge – ability to use MS Office tools (i.e. Word, Excel, Access, Outlook).
- Knowledge of and experience in an ISO 9001, ISO 13485, or AS9100 based manufacturing environment preferred.
Contact: Mark Manz