Quality Control Manager
Location : Bridgewater NJ US 08807
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19656-AS1
Compensation : 70000.00 - 80000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Quality Control Manager for manufacturing responsible for the quality level of products & services.
- Create and or modify the Quality Control Procedures and Inspection plans.
- Project scheduling to ensure that timelines and deadlines are met in the most efficient and economical manner.
- Manage the company Corrective Action Tracking System (CATS) to resolve quality issues with vendors, customers and company personnel in a timely manner.
- Assist with failure reporting and corrective actions related to customer issues.
- Support audits both internally and externally, determine root causes, take corrective actions and prevent any deficiencies and discrepancies observed in accordance with AS9100 standard.
- Supervise the activities of Receiving, In-Process, and Final Inspection team members.
- Implement SPC methods and techniques to be able to implement SPC metrics within the company.
- Establish and maintain the vendor rating system and performs periodic on-site vendor quality audits.
- Manage AS9102 First Article Verifications (FAV) and associated data package.
- Manage the KPI and other ISO related reports.
- Help with product and process quality reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Help with the selection and implementation of quality control equipment, such as inspection gauges.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience with quality assurance management.
- Experience with SAP, ERP, SPEC, SPC, QMS, CATS, AS9100, AS9102.
- Achieve and maintain an active J-STD-001, Class 3 Inspector Certification required.
Contact: Alex Salewycz
Date Posted: 01/09/2019