Quality Control Manager
Location : Carlstadt NJ US 07072
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 21121-BZ1
Compensation : 75000.00 - 80000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 07/27/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Quality Control Manager responsible for setting and inspecting quality levels for incoming material, work in process and finished goods for Point-of-Purchase display manufacturing.
- Write, manage and maintain QC Procedures.
- Assist with the implementation of Bar Code QA program.
- On site inspection of work in process and final assemblies at outside subcontractors facilities.
- Review incoming materials for conformance to purchasing, engineering and aesthetic specifications.
- Manage the execution of First Part Approval procedure.
- Create Inspection criteria for sub-assemblies and finished goods.
- Inspect sub-assemblies and finished goods.
- Assure that carton labeling and shipping documentation meets project specifications.
- Maintain all QC records.
Required Qualifications :
- Familiarity with common manufacturing processes including, injection molding, pressure forming, extrusion, sheet metal fabrication, metal stamping, die cutting, etc.
- Previous experience with display manufacturing preferred.
- Ability to read engineering drawings.
- Experience with development of QC Inspection documents.
- Experience in the selection and use of QC tools.
- Computer literacy in spreadsheets, world processing and general PC computer applications software.
- Ability to interact with clients in a comfortable and professional manner.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky