Quality Control Microbiologist
Location : Princeton NJ US 08540
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19890-AB1
Compensation : 60000.00 - 75000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 07/18/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Microbiology
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Pharmaceutical
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Quality Control Microbiologist to perform QC tests and microbiological analyses of raw materials, water samples, in-process samples and finished products. Position is with a large generic, branded and over-the-counter pharmaceutical manufacturer. Responsibilities include generating analytical reports and investigational documents, conducting microbiological method validations.
- Responsible for all QC microbiological functions including microbiological analysis of stability samples, raw materials, in-process samples, finished products, and for new product validations.
- Assign laboratory tests and other laboratory duties to direct reports.
- Laboratory equipment and instrument validation (IQ, OQ, PQ), troubleshooting, and calibration.
- Set up of QC Microbiological Laboratory, maintain laboratory equipment, inventory and supplies.
- Ensure laboratory is cGMP compliant
- Environmental monitoring of production facilities.
- Perform development, maintenance, review, reporting and verification of documents.
- Interpretation of complex data and analysis.
- Investigation of root causes of results outside of acceptable parameters.
- Serve as department leader in absence of Microbiology Laboratory Manager.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Microbiology plus at least 5 years related pharmaceutical experience.
- Strong technical knowledge of microbial testing methodologies and microbiology problem solving skills
- Experience with Environmental monitoring
- Strong problem-solving skills, detail oriented, multi-tasking, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet task and project deadlines.
Contact: Allan Berman
To search all of our 100+ jobs, please visit https://jobs.terkotech.com/
Please send all inquiries to Allan.Berman@TerkoTech.com