Quality Control Technician, Medical Device
Location : Havertown PA US 19083
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20055-LL1
Compensation : 20.00 - 24.00 USD/HOUR
Start Date : 12/09/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : High School Diploma / GED
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Quality Control Technician who consistently demonstrates a high level of hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity when performing finishing operations such as filing, deburring, abrasive-blasting, parts cleaning, handling and packaging.
- Responsible for removing scratches, blemishes or other imperfections, including under magnification.
- Pay close attention to the cleanliness of the equipment, workbench, tools, accessories and surrounding areas and strive to maintain these in the condition required.
- Ensure that parts are efficiently and accurately inspected, deburred, properly tagged and moved to the next operation.
- Coordinate with leaders of other departments to integrate the function of the Assembly department within the overall workflow of the entire shop.
- Use basic measuring instruments such as micrometers, calipers and gage pins, if needed.
- Maintains a high level of attention regarding the visual quality of a finished product and is able to recognize an out of tolerance surface finish, burrs and other machining defects.
- Enforcing quality standards is an integral part of all quality control procedures regarding the assembly process.
- Coordinate with the Quality Assurance department to ensure that all quality standards are met, and to communicate those standards to their Assembly team.
- Responsible for special procedures and requirements, such as clean room assembly and packaging, on a job-to-job basis.
Required Qualifications :
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Strong commitment to detail and error-free performance.
- Mechanical aptitude and organizational skills.
- Extremely intuitive with problem solving and resolutions.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Able to work with minimal supervision, both alone and in teams.
- Possess basic mechanical skills, including hand tools and their proper use.
- Ability to solve problems with predictability and precision.
Contact: Lars Ludvigsen