Quality Engineer / Manager - Machining
Location : Caldwell NJ US 07006
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19388-JF1
Compensation : 75000.00 - 110000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent positions available for a Quality Engineer and a Quality Manager who supports all quality initiatives and ensures process controls internally and externally.
- Leads all root cause and corrective action activities.
- Leads all preventative action activities.
- Supports continuous improvement initiatives.
- Assists in supporting quality and delivery targets.
- Develops procedures from industry specifications. (defense, aerospace).
- Investigate, assess and resolve manufacturing problems.
- Represent Quality for all programs and customers.
- Participate in Manufacturing Review and Contract Review meetings.
- Coordinate, review and approve all FAI reports.
- Support all audits.
- Works with Design Engineering group on risk assessment and mitigation.
- Promote implementation and use of quality tools such as FMEA and 5 whys.
- Participate in evaluation of suppliers and collaborate as needed for improvement.
- Execute SCAR responses.
- Implement and control CAPA system.
- Mentors less experienced engineering personnel.
- Keep management informed of all quality activities and initiatives.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by manger.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of experience or demonstrated competence with quality engineering systems.
- Familiarity with reading mechanical drawings and understanding of critical to quality features.
- Familiarity with inspection and measurement equipment and methods.
- Experience with Quality Management Systems (AS9100, ISO9001).
- Experience in defense and aerospace industries.
Contact: John Forsatz