Location : Bridgewater NJ US 08807
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20232-AS1
Compensation : 75000.00 - 85000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 06/24/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Quality Engineer for manufacturing of components and system solutions for electrical and optical transfer of data and energy.
- Directly responsible for ensuring all quality standards for products are met
- prior to shipment to customer.
- Investigate, conduct tests or experiments in resolving product performance issues.
- Conduct thorough root cause investigation and is responsible to drive implementation of corrective action and preventive measures.
- Responsible for customer complaint reduction of company products.
- Monitor, review, approve or reject supplier, internal and external corrective actions.
- Perform verification and effectiveness reviews of corrective actions
- Coordinate and facilitate Customer Source Inspections.
- Make independent risk based decision when faced with releasing non-conforming products.
- Lead ongoing process improvement efforts to ensure design, manufacturing and quality methodologies are effective, efficient, standardized and integrated.
- Use Lean tools to enhance Quality and productivity.
- Participate in Lean activities including Kaizen events, 6S audits.
- Participate in ongoing process improvement efforts to ensure design, manufacturing and quality methodologies are effective, efficient, standardized and integrated.
- Use risk management tools, statistical methods, design and process control activities, and sound verification and validation test planning to help drive quality.
- Perform AS9102 or equivalent FAIRs for customers.
- Compiles and writes training material, SOP's, and QC Criteria as required.
- Conduct internal Quality system audits and be involved with CAPA projects.
- Conduct training sessions on quality control activities to help develop skills.
- Other relevant duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Engineering
- Minimum 3 years experience with Quality Engineering protocols.
- Certified to ISO, AS, or IATF preferred.
- Experience with ASQ, Six Sigma Green or Black Belt, CAPA, 6S Audits, and Kaizen.
- ASQ Certified Quality Engineer a plus.
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt certification a plus.
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings. Experience in SolidWorks or Catia is a plus.
Contact: Alex Salewycz