Location : Caldwell NJ US 07006
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 21059-JF-DF1
Compensation : 60000.00 - 80000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 06/02/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1-2
Required Education : BS Manufacturing, Industrial, or Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Quality Engineer to ensure quality standards are met for precision machining operations.
- Conduct assessments of compliance gaps to current standards and regulations.
- Investigate compliance issues by conducting failure and root cause investigations.
- Plan, execute, and prepare clear and concise written reports of audit or review observations.
- Assess compliance during internal audits of facility quality systems.
- Support quality management.
- Ensure corrective and preventive actions are issued as required, properly investigated, documented, and completed on time.
- Ensure that audits are properly performed, documented, and completed in accordance with the annual audit procedure / schedule.
- Facilitate and consult with corrective action teams in implementing changes to ensure compliance with all applicable ISO, AS, and NADCAP requirements.
- Perform re-audits and effectiveness verifications as a way of assessing and documenting CAPA effectiveness.
- Assist in the review of external standards and corporate procedures.
- Ensure compliance by updating internal documentation as needed.
- Support quality initiatives for improvements to quality processes, quality testing, and other areas as identified.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Manufacturing, Industrial, or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 1-2 years in the manufacturing and/or process engineering field required.
- Ability to perform statistical analysis as needed.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting.
- Effective verbal and written communication.
Contact: Diana Ferrarini
To search all of our 100+ jobs, please visit jobs.terkotech.com
Please send all inquiries to DF@EngineeringResource.com