Location : Ramsey NJ US 07446
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 21008-MK1
Compensation : 90000.00 - 100000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 04/28/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Defense - Aerospace
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Quality Manager to initiate, implement and maintain all requirements needed to meet ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100D standards.
- Responsible for improving, communicating, and maintaining the Quality Management System (QMS).
- Formulate and manage the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, procedures and AS9100 standards.
- Prepare the QMS for successful completion of the annual ISO and AS9100D audit.
- Work with AS9100 auditors, customers' auditors and ensuring the execution of corrective action and compliance with system requirements. Interface and interact with customers.
- Analyze performance data and charts against defined parameters.
- Prepare and present complete monthly metrics review.
- Review customer contracts and specifications, resolve issues associated with incoming, in-process or completed products
- Maintain approved supplier list, ISO and AS9100D Certifications and Supplier Surveys up to date
- Investigate root cause and corrective actions for supplier rejections and internal rejections.
- Ensure all documentation meets internal and regulatory requirements.
- Develop and manage SOPs.
- Review ECN’s as the quality representative.
- Assist Operations Manager and Engineering Manager with quality issues.
- Identify relevant quality-related training needs and providing training as needed.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Engineering preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Quality Manager.
- Understanding of AS 9100 and ISO 9001 for aerospace manufacturing and production quality assurance.
- Knowledge of MIL-STDs and practices related to process quality controls.
- Understanding of quality control procedures and relevant standards.
- Ability to manage multiple clients in a high-volume and fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Proficient use of MS Office products.
- Excellent math abilities and working knowledge of data analysis and statistical methods.
- Ability to maintain a clean and well-organized work space
- US Citizenship required as position is with a defense contractor.
Contact: Monique Kleiman