Location : Ridgewood NJ US 07450
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 21148-BZ1
Compensation : 90000.00 - 100000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 08/19/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Quality Engineer for wire and cable components and assemblies manufacturing.
- Ensure compliance to ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 Quality System Requirements.
- Responsible for first article inspections, corrective action, and providing training.
- Manage quality issues for material non-conformances.
- Work with suppliers, Purchasing, and Engineering to improve incoming parts quality and reduce incoming defects.
- Optimize QA inspection plans.
- Performs Quality Assessments and Audits.
- Support ISO Registrar Audits, Customer Audits, and Internal Audits.
- Apply various Quality tools to solve problems, including FMEA, SPC, Fishbone, 8D, etc.
- Create tables, charts and spreadsheets using EXCEL.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Engineering
- Minimum 3 years experience in a quality environment for manufacturing.
- Proficiency with Excel for data analysis.
- Experience with ISO 9001 and ISO 13485.
- Ability to use measuring equipment such as micrometers, calipers and CMM.
- Knowledge of CAPA.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Ability to follow direction and work in a team environment.
- Ability to adapt to changes and manage multiple tasks.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky