Location : Rockaway NJ US 07866
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20385-AB1
Compensation : 85000.00 - 100000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 12/09/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Quality Engineer to set up and implement Quality Management Systems (QMS) including ISO and IATF standards for automotive parts stamping.
- Develop and implement quality systems with vendors, raw materials, and internal personnel.
- Oversee the activities of two technicians (one on each shift).
- Maintain all documentation for quality system implementation.
- Interface with automotive customers to ensure their quality requirements are met.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of quality engineering experience.
- Automotive part manufacturing industry experience required.
- Experience with parts stamping is ideal.
- Experience in developing and implementing ISO and other quality systems.
- Strong leadership, organizational, multi-tasking skills, and documentation skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, training abilities, and team-oriented interpersonal skills.
Contact: Allan Berman