Location : Union NJ US 07083
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20970-JF-DF1
Compensation : 70000.00 - 75000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 03/28/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 4
Required Education : BS Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Quality Engineer who ensures the company's products conform to all specifications and customer requirements,
- Direct and oversee activities associated with maintaining all company certifications, and all external agency approvals such as AS9100D certification, ASME certification, NADCAP and NUPIC.
- Direct and oversee configuration management, and quality assurance processes.
- Interface with customers and vendors on all quality related topics.
- Oversee quality processes to obtain & maintain 'perfect customer metrics'.
- Ensure world-class quality levels are established at the product design stage and quality system is focused on process control working in conjunction with lean manufacturing systems.
- Develop data-driven and customer-focused capabilities that result in measurable improvements in product, process and supplier quality, customer support, responsiveness, and product reliability.
- Develop, implement and sustain all quality systems.
- Champion and facilitate the use of LEAN and Six Sigma, as well as other quality tools for quality and process improvement.
- Achieve optimum balance among prevention, appraisal, and failure costs.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 4 years experience in Quality Assurance for Aerospace, Defense, or Nuclear Power generation environments.
- Experience with managing a quality engineering team.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, composing written reports and other communications.
- Experience with maintaining company certifications as well as external agency approvals such as AS9100D certification, ASME certification, NADCAP, and NUPIC.
- Experience with quality audits for manufacturing.
Contact: Diana Ferrarini
To search all of our 100+ jobs, please visit jobs.terkotech.com
Please send all inquiries to DF@EngineeringResource.com