Quality Inspector - Hiring during COVID
Location : Leesburg VA US 20175
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 20227-BZ1
Compensation : open - 23-25/h
Start Date : 06/17/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : High School Diploma / GED
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Medical Devices
Job Description :
- Contract position for a Quality Inspector for medical device manufacturing.
- Ensure that all purchased, in-process, and completed products are manufactured within specifications regarding configuration, dimension, aesthetics, contamination, surface finish, packaging/ labeling, and material properties to meet the company's quality and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) requirements.
- Under supervision, the QC inspector performs visual, dimensional, and functional inspections of raw material, components, in-process, and final product based on documented specifications (i.e. drawings, procedures, work instructions, etc.) with a high degree of accuracy.
- Record inspections by entering them into the computerized quality database.
- Transacts parts in inventory control system (JDE).
- Initiates nonconformance reports (NCRs) to prescribed procedures.
- Effectively supports and follows policies and procedures.
Required Qualifications :
- High school Diploma or GED, some college or technical training preferred
- Must have good computer skills and experience with database, spreadsheet, and word processing software (MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word required).
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills required.
- Excellent math skills required.
- Ability to understand mechanical blueprints.
- Must be able to accurately document and maintain record.s
- Have at least basic knowledge using measurement equipment such as calipers, micrometers.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky