Location : Clifton NJ US 07013
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19963-MK1
Compensation : 17.00 - 20.00 USD/HOUR
Start Date : 09/18/2019
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a quality control inspector to perform limited, simple, repetitive and routine inspection operations for inspection a diversified line of ferrous and non-ferrous products, components, materials and processes.
- Responsible for inspection upon receiving, manufacturing, assembly, finishing, packaging and
- shipping operations.
- Work from simple assembly and part drawings, specifications, samples, Bills of Material, Shop Order, Paint Order, and detailed instructions.
- Set up and perform work of simple, repetitive nature and routine visual, dimensional or other comparative examinations for compliance with prescribed standards or specifications.
- Use a variety of measuring tools and gauges.
- Recognize acceptable fusion and resistance welding practices and physical characteristics of common types of plated and painted finishes.
- Initiate movement of inspection items from inspection area to subsequent operation or shipment.
Required Qualifications :
- Experience metal forming environment and reading blueprints.
- Experience with weld symbols and weld bead characteristics.
- Knowledge of measuring equipment.
- Knowledge or certification in non-destructive testing.
- Practical trade training preferred.
Contact: Monique Kleiman