Location : Plainsboro NJ US 08536
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code : 19677-MM1
Compensation : open - 20-24/h
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contract to direct position for a Quality Technician to perform inspections of whole and/or diced semiconductor wafers, primarily through the automated inspection tool(s).
- Some manual inspections may be needed.
- Operating the automated inspection tool(s) for the verification of incoming electrical data / maps, reviewing the tool(s) output(s), and verifying data processing after inspection.
- Performing electrical testing on products as directed by loading and unloading semiconductor wafers on an automated wafer probe tester.
Required Qualifications :
- Experience with semiconductor wafer handling and/or processing.
- Good hand-eye coordination.
- Ability to handle small items and wafers with tweezers.
- Ability to perform basic calculations and data manipulations in Excel.
Contact: Mark Manz
Date Posted: 1/18/19