Location : Lopatcong NJ US 08865
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19671-AS-MK1
Compensation : 65000.00 - 75000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Quality Manager to respond and follow up with external customer concerns and corrective action requests.
- Plan, coordinate and implement a quality assurance program designed to achieve IATF 16949 standards in an ISO9001 manufacturing operation.
- Ensure high level of process and product quality for Quality Engineering activities related to
- development and manufacture of railcar and automotive products.
- Responsible for Production Part Approval Process.
- Responsible for continuous improvement and measurement efforts by analyzing data and implementing corrective actions.
- Manage corrective and preventive action process.
- Lead root cause investigations, implement corrective actions, and follow through on effectiveness checks.
- Oversee inspection activities-incoming parts, set-up/in-process inspection, first piece approval and final product audits.
- Develop and implement inspection plans.
- Work with internal departments (Design, Planning, Production) to resolve in-house and supplier quality issues.
- Responsible for creating, reviewing, and approving Quality documentation.
- Direct, and supervise the workflow of Technicians and Inspectors.
- Assist in development and maintenance of PFMEA/Control Plan.
- Performs internal audits to applicable standards including customer specifics
Required Qualifications :
- BS Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience in quality assurance.
- Experience with APQP, PPAP, FMEA, IATF and ISO9001
- Knowledge of measuring equipment, including CMM programming and operation a plus.
- Must have knowledge of SPC and data analysis, proficiency with WinSPC desired.
Contact: Monique Kleiman
Date Posted: 1/16/19