Location : Passaic NJ US 07055
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 21010-MK1
Compensation : 80000.00 - 100000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 05/13/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : Bachelor's Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Quality Manager to oversee the Quality Management System for products used in pharmaceutical and aerospace applications.
- Establish and maintain the Quality Management System.
- Internally audit the effectiveness of the quality system.
- Coordinate document control requirements.
- Initiate, evaluate and follow-up on corrective actions.
- Coordinate KPIs for continuous improvement.
- Participate in advanced quality planning.
- Maintain and calibrate inspection instrumentation.
- Perform supplier and subcontractor quality surveys and audits.
- Perform root cause analysis on non-conforming products.
- Perform measurement system evaluation studies.
- Handle customer complaints.
- Ensure compliance of all procedures with ISO 9000 and AS 9100 requirements.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree required, BS Engineering preferred.
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Quality Manager in an AS 9100 manufacturing environment.
- Experience with implementing and maintaining Quality Management Systems (QMS).
- Experience with inspection instrument maintenance and calibration.
- Experience with internal and supplier quality auditing.
- Experience in a Lean Manufacturing / Continuous Improvement environment.
Contact: Monique Kleiman