Location : Plainsboro NJ US 08536
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19676-MM1
Compensation : 90000.00 - 120000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Quality Manager responsible for maintaining, and improving the quality management systems (QMS) and ISO 9001, including transition to the 9001:2015 standard.
- Responsible for product Quality Assurance and Reliability in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Experience applying JEDEC quality related standards, ISO, and the science behind them.
- Reviews and approves supplier process flows, specifications, workmanship standards, monitoring supplier performance (process Cpk, yield, qualification report, etc.).
- Coordinates, leads, investigates, and addresses customer complaints regarding quality. Leads root cause problem solving and resolution of quality issues
- Manages product and process non-conformance: MRB, CAR, 8D and RMAs, failure analysis and reporting.
- Oversees document control, ensuring all documents are released, reviewed, and revised as needed with appropriate approvals prior to release for use.
- Manages daily activities to achieve key metrics relating to quality plans, coordinates, and directs quality and continuous improvement programs.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Engineering or Quality, advanced degree is a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a quality field. Semiconductor manufacturing industry experience preferred.
- Experience with ISO 9001 or TS16949.
- Broad technical knowledge of semiconductor technologies, products and manufacturing processes.
- Experience in SPC, 8D, PFMEA, and other Six Sigma methods.
Contact: Mark Manz
Date Posted: 1/18/19