Location : Middletown NY US 10940
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 21019-AB1
Compensation : 65000.00 - 80000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 05/06/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : AAS Science
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Food
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Quality Supervisor to develop, implement and coordinate plant food safety programs including Preventative Control (HACCP).
- Verify and validate all food safety and quality systems.
- Assist in internal and external audits.
- Maintain written procedures, pre-requisite programs, and other documentation necessary to support the development, implementation, maintenance and control of the Safe Quality Food system (SQF).
- Verify and validate all pre-requisite programs, including coordinating and implementing GMP inspections, internal audits, and scheduled verification checks.
- Schedule and lead environmental monitoring testing, recall, customer complaint, and crisis management exercises.
- Work with all other departments in inspections, CAPA completion and closure.
- Summarize and report inspection, verification and validation findings.
- Serve as document control officer, preparing, reviewing, approving, revising and tracking all controlled documents, including SOPs, specifications, master batch records, and qualification/validation reports.
- Communicate and train personnel to ensure effective implementation and maintenance of the SQF and Preventive Control systems.
- Provide training on cGMP, HACCP, and pre-requisite programs.
- Maintain and update training programs.
Required Qualifications :
- AAS Science required. BS Science preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of QA experience in a Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) environment.
- Basic understanding of quality systems including process deviations, investigations, Corrective and Preventative Actions (CAPA), change control, verification, validation and auditing.
- Experience, certifications and/or formal training in cGMP, HACCP, PCQI, internal auditing and SQF system or equivalent.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Contact: Allan Berman