Location : Somerville NJ US 08876
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19712-MM1
Compensation : 60000.00 - 70000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 02/11/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : Associates Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Electronics
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Quality Engineer to participate in spot audits of manufacturing and inspection processes and report results to the quality team.
- Assist in containment efforts and coordinate inspection with operations team.
- Perform secondary inspection of MRB material as required.
- Actively monitor the manufacturing line to ensure conformance to documented processes.
- Assist in the implementation of a 5S program.
- Work with the quality team to identify and resolve quality issues throughout the organization.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Engineering preferred.
- Minimum 3 years in a quality or manufacturing environment required.
- Ability to read and understand basic mechanical drawings.
- Experience with testing and inspection methods.
- Experience with inspection equipment, such as microscopes, micrometers, calipers, etc.
- Willingness to learn, including new testing equipment such as a visual CMM and interferometer.
- Ability to use a PC, including Microsoft Word and Excel software.
Contact: Mark Manz