Quality Test Technician - Semiconductor
Location : Princeton NJ US 08540
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20308-MM1
Compensation : 50000.00 - 75000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 09/15/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : AAS Engineering or Sciences
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Senior Quality and Test Technician to support product, supplier and customer quality and to support the company's Quality Management System (QMS).
- Perform product quality assurance inspections, record keeping, and update of associated documents.
- Perform semi-automated wafer level probe testing as part of incoming wafer acceptance. Ensure that test results meet the product acceptance requirements.
- Track issues and drive resolution for all inspection findings with the help of suppliers and internal resources.
- Follow up with internal and external resources to ensure that tasks assigned in SCARs, 8Ds etc. have been completed effectively.
- Document control review for all engineering change orders (ECOs).
- Maintain records from our suppliers including but not limited to conflict-mineral declarations, QMS certifications, ROHS and REACH certifications and test records, material declarations, etc.
Required Qualifications :
- AAS Engineering, Sciences or Quality or equivalent work experience. Bachelor's degree is a plus.
- Broad technical knowledge of semiconductor technologies, products and manufacturing processes.
- Experience with Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001; IATF 16949) is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to set priorities, identify and address problems, meet deadlines.
- Team oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent people and organizational skills.
- Travel to suppliers, subcontractors, and customers (up to 10%) required.
Contact: Mark Manz