Regional Sales Manager
Location : Mahwah NJ US 07430
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19477-BZ1
Compensation : 95000.00 - 100000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10
Required Education : BS Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Regional Sales Manager for pharmaceutical manufacturing equipment and systems.
- Visit existing and potential customers to identify sales opportunities & customer requirements.
- Recommend products & services to meet customer needs, address customer service
- issues, identify key customer contacts & decision makers and develop business relationships within assigned territory and at assigned accounts.
- Develop relationships with equipment users & key decision makers in development, clinical
- manufacturing, technical services, production, engineering and purchasing.
- Actively manage & personally handle the sales cycle from initial inquiry to order placement. Management of the technical & commercial discussion with the customer, ongoing communication with the customer, product & proposal presentations, revisions of proposals and negotiation of contract and purchase terms & conditions.
- Develop proposals and quotations in conjunction with technical staff for process equipment,
- engineered equipment, spare parts and engineering support services as appropriate based upon direct communication and interaction with customers in the development of system specification and design.
- Refine proposals and quotations as needed and close sales orders.
- Ensure that the commercial & contractual terms of sale for all customer orders are consistent with company policies & guidelines.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Engineering (Chemical or Mechanical preferred).
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in sales of pharmaceutical capital equipment.
- Excellent organizational & communication skills,
- as well as a strong technical aptitude.
- Personable, self motivated, assertive and the ability to be a team player.
- Computer literate & able to utilize standard email, work processing, spreadsheet, contact management & ERP/accounting software (MS Outlook, MS Office, Goldmine & Navision / Dynamics preferred).
- Time management skills & the ability to excel in a fast paced environment with multiple priorities.
- Ability to travel 25-40% within U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico.
- Salary plus commission.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky