Regulatory Compliance Director
Location : Paulsboro NJ US 08066
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19933-AB1
Compensation : 125000.00 - 150000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 08/23/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 7
Required Education : BS Engineering or Science
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Oil Refining - Petroleum - Petrochem
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Regulatory Compliance Director to support all compliance activities related to marine port storage and transportation of petrochemical and other liquid and gas products.
- Responsible for creating compliance programs for Federal, State, and local regulation requirements and support technical requirements of business development.
- Oversee Environmental, Safety and Health compliance matters.
- Generate, submit, and track Regulatory Permit applications and work with regulatory agencies to resolve errors and ensure progression of filings.
- Collaborate with regulatory team members, agencies, and engineering staff to maintain information and ensure federal, state and local regulatory compliance.
- Attend regulatory agency and industry workshops, seminars, and conferences to gain knowledge of expectations and regulations of respective agencies.
- Identify and solve complex regulatory matters with other team members.
- Create and maintain data maintenance, procedural compliance and training programs.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Engineering or Science
- Minimum 7 years regulatory experience in the oil and gas industry.
Experience with generating and filing Regulatory Permit applications and ensuring acceptance with regulatory agencies.
- Strong planning, organization, leadership, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of Federal, State, and local regulations.
- Experience in a supervisory or leadership position.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with attention to detail and accuracy.
Contact: Allan Berman