- Permanent position for Biologist to work with internal and external drug discovery CRO teams in all phases of drug discovery in the cancer metabolism area.
- This is a growth opportunity at an expanding biotech company in the Princeton area.
- Work with external CROs in the design and execution of translational in vitro and ex vivo assays on-site and in vivo assays.
- Validate novel drug target and pharmacological agents.
- Conduct presentations of research to internal and external clients and colleagues.
- Responsible for due diligence for IND-enabling studies.
- PhD Biology or related life sciences with expertise in Biology, Biochemistry, Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Oncology and Immunology.
- Experience with cancer metabolism and immune-metabolism strongly preferred.
- Minimum 3 years in biotechnology and/or pharmaceutical industry drug discovery experience.
Cancer metabolism and immune-metabolism experience strongly preferred.
Strong patent and publication record.
Familiar with genomics, epigenomics, transcriptomics, proteomics and metabolomics technologies.
- Highly motivated, team-player, independent, critical thinker detail oriented, well organized with strong problem solving, critical and quantitative thinking, project management, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
Contact: Allan Berman
To search all of our 100+ jobs, please visit https://jobs.terkotech.com/
Please send all inquiries to Allan.Berman@TerkoTech.com