Location : Princeton NJ US 08540
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19728-AB1
Compensation : 100000.00 - 140000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 02/26/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : PhD Biology
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Pharmaceutical
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Biologist to support all phases of cancer drug discovery research.
- This is a growth opportunity at an expanding biotech company in the Princeton, NJ area.
- Support target identification, assay development, lead optimization, preclinical candidate nomination, and IND enabling.
- Work with drug discovery CROs in the design and execution of translational in vitro and ex vivo assays on-site and in vivo assays.
- Collaborate with analytical chemists to implement isotope LCMS-based metabolomics and model-sensitive metabolic flux analysis.
- Responsible for due diligence for IND-enabling studies.
Required Qualifications :
- PhD Biology or related life sciences
- Training in Biology, Biochemistry, Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Oncology and Immunology.
- Experience with cancer metabolism and immune-metabolism strongly preferred.
- Minimum 5 years in biotechnology and/or pharmaceutical industry drug discovery experience.
- Strong publication record.
- Highly motivated, team-player, independent, critical thinker detail oriented, well organized with strong problem solving, critical and quantitative thinking, project management, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
Contact: Allan Berman
To search all of our 100+ jobs, please visit https://jobs.terkotech.com/
Please send all inquiries to Allan.Berman@TerkoTech.com