Location : Monmouth Junction NJ US 08852
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 21122-BZ1
Compensation : open - 20-23/h
Start Date : 07/27/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : Associate's Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Medical Devices
Job Description :
- Contract position for a Reverse Logistics Coordinator to support all efforts associated with Returns, including service and customer returns, complaints, warranties and returns to vendor for medical product lines.
- Ensure balance between customer support and optimal demo inventory levels for demo equipment trials.
- Ensure timely shipment and tracking of all returns, communicates status to all involved.
- Coordinate and process all Field Service returns, ensuring accurate update of consignment inventory.
- Process Complaint items, and coordinate shipment with Quality Assurance and the Business Units.
- Verify and administer Warranty returns, expediting returns to Business Units for credit.
- Systematically process Returns to Vendor for complaints, warranties and repairs.
- Manage customer owned equipment returned to factories for repair.
- Provide ad hoc reports via SAP and Excel.
- Research and rectify inventory discrepancies in SAP as required.
Required Qualifications :
- Associate’s Degree or an equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the Medical Equipment field, but will accept equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated experience working in SAP background SD/MM/WM modules.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky