RF Microwave Engineer
Location : Wayne NJ US 07470
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20574-MK1
Compensation : 100000.00 - 120000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 05/11/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an RF Microwave Engineer to perform basic engineering work for the design or re-design, manufacture, installation, operation, or maintenance of microwave filters, systems and equipment.
- Design and development of RF and microwave filters utilizing filter techniques in discrete and distributed networks using Ansoft HFSS, Ansoft Designer, Genesys, and other custom software.
- Assist lab technicians by simulating test results and recommending circuit modifications to improve performance.
- Gather and tabulate final data and circuit changes required to achieve specified performance.
- Configure gain blocks, switches and ferrite devices, in combination with filters, to realize microwave integrated assemblies.
- Prepare acceptance test, qualification test and other procedures for use by lab technicians and other engineers.
- Contributing to customer proposals.
- Participation in internal company seminars and design reviews.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering or Physics
- Minimum 5 years hands-on experience on the design and manufacturing of microwave components.
- Experience with high power amplifiers and switches at RF and microwave frequencies.
- Experience with DC circuitry, including DC-DC converters, drivers, and control logic.
- Experience with Ansoft HFSS, Ansoft Designer and Genesys software.
Contact: Monique Kleiman