RF Product Manager
Location : New Providence NJ US 07974
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20428-AS1
Compensation : 90000.00 - 105000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 01/28/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 7
Required Education : BS Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Defense - Aerospace
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an RF Product Manager for aerospace and defense electronic surge protection products.
- Responsible for the product portfolio, providing product leadership and sustainable innovation.
- Support the interface and partnering with customers, suppliers, third parties, and team members.
- Manage, protect and defend intellectual property including strategically coordinated In/Out-Licensing approaches.
- Ensure compliance with relevant standards and internal processes where applicable and actively contribute to company's process improvements.
- Ensure appropriate Change and Knowledge Management.
- Support quality initiatives.
- Stay educated about the market, customer's needs, competition, market prices, etc.
- Maintain knowledge for protective device applications.
- Track market and product drivers, such as technology developments and changes to legislation.
- Initiate and sponsor competitive research.
- All other relevant duties as requested.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Engineering required, Master's degree preferred.
- Minimum 7 years experience with product management for aerospace and defense surge protection products.
- Experience with radio frequency, fiber optics and high frequency technology and component manufacturing.
- Experience with project management.
- Experience with product life cycle management.
- Experience with Microsoft, PDM and ERP systems.
Contact: Alex Salewycz