Sales Engineer - Business Development
Location : Somerville NJ US 08876
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20520-AS1
Compensation : 70000.00 - 80000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 04/08/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Engineering or Chemistry
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a sales engineer to identify, attack and successfully enter new industrial end markets while expanding existing ones.
- Identify new process drying and filtration needs in the existing markets, and identify new target markets of interest.
- Develop a strategy to effectively market and sell to those markets.
- Research competitors and help develop strategies to effectively compete against them.
- Follow up on all new leads as well as sales proposals.
- Understand our customers' technology selection process and how to best position our products and services given those requirements.
- Coordinate application equipment sizing and proposal process.
- Develop key account strategies to assure competitive position and maximize order intake.
- Interface with order execution and engineering personnel for information transfer of new orders.
- Interface with engineering and manufacturing to manage post-sale customer relationships.
- Present at applicable trade venues.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Engineering or Chemistry
- Minimum 5 years of experience selling capital equipment. filtration, liquid solid separation and dryer thermal processing experience strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated track record of revenue growth or new market development.
- Experience in pre-contract, lab testing, application engineering, post contract project engineering, mechanical design, parts, and post-sale cycle.
- Experience with market research to expand our business capabilities.
- Demonstrated capability in developing customer relationships and customer accounts.
- Strong team player with the ability to work equally well across a cross-functional team.
- Excels under pressure in time sensitive environments with multiple priorities.
- An effective verbal and written communicator.
- Able to travel up to 50%.
Contact: Alex Salewycz