Sales Engineer / Manager
Location : Cedar Knolls NJ US 07927
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 21044-MK1
Compensation : 150000.00 - 200000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 7-10
Required Education : BS Chemical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Sales Engineer / Manager for pollution control equipment.
- Responsible for actively driving and managing the sales process and for maintaining strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
- Primary focus will be on Scrubbers, NOX Scrubbers and Packed Towers.
- Responsible for projects from proposal stage through commissioning.
- Communicating features and applications effectively, and interacting with customers and agents to sell not only our products but our expertise.
- Build relationships with customers and agents in the field and act as our representative at industry events and meetings.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Chemical Engineering
- Minimum 7-10 years experience with sales of air pollution control process equipment.
- Strong presentation skills are critical as is the ability to communicate professionally.
Contact: Monique Kleiman