Location : Parsippany NJ US 07054
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20460-MK1
Compensation : 90000.00 - 120000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 02/25/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Industrial
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Mechanical Engineer to work as a sales engineer to sell rotating equipment support / services to power plants, water treatment, pipeline, petrochemical and refinery operations.
- Provide field service operations for large rotating equipment including turbines, compressors and rotary pumps.
- Approximately 25-35% travel domestically.
- Work with engineers who manage rotating machinery field service - testing, troubleshooting, repair and maintenance.
- Understanding of computational fluid dynamics, and stress and vibration for rotating equipment.
- Responsible for growing revenues and maintaining relationships with existing and potential customers.
- Support proposal preparation, match customer requirements with capabilities and follow-up and close out of projects.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Experience with large industrial rotating equipment such as compressors and turbines.
- Knowledge of computational fluid dynamics and stress and vibration analysis for rotating equipment.
- Experience with CRM for customer relations management.
- Approximately 25-35% in North America.
Contact: Monique Kleiman