Location : Somerville NJ US 08876
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20521-AS1
Compensation : 65000.00 - 75000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 04/09/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Sales Engineer for municipal markets for filtration, sludge treatment and wastewater treatment applications.
- Identify, manage, and convert sales opportunities in the municipal market.
- Develop in depth understanding and knowledge of the market, market dynamics, and competitive positioning to effectively manage the customer base and obtain orders.
- Communicate regularly with our sales representatives, engineering firms, and end users.
- Collaborate with and work in a team-based sales environment that favors a targeted, tactical sales approach.
- Learn about customer needs and applications for your market segment to validate and leverage value propositions.
- Improve our market awareness and present findings to our sales team.
- Become an expert for the products you represent.
- Use your initiative, curiosity, creativity, and sales acumen to prospect, validate, and grow your market.
- Manage the Marketing mix strategies and activities for the municipal market.
- Develop, in conjunction with the Marketing Department, content for sales tools and presentations that effectively communicate our value proposition to customers.
- Identify trade shows, events, seminars and speaking opportunities in your market.
- Travel as required.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Engineering
- Minimum 3-5 years of previous experience in a similar sales position.
- Experience establishing priorities, being accurate, and paying close attention to details.
- Requires excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels inside and outside of the company.
- Experience with problem solving and decision making.
- Requires a proactive and positive team player who is adaptable, flexible, and willing to take on new challenges and risks on a continual basis.
- Requires a high-energy level paired with curiosity and a strong desire to learn and understand business issues in a dynamic company.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Microsoft dynamics CRM.
Contact: Alex Salewycz