Sales Manager - Nuclear
Location : Union NJ US 07083
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20971-JF1
Compensation : 125000.00 - 145000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 03/28/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10
Required Education : BS Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Defense - Aerospace
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Sales Manager for control valves and pressure regulating valves for the nuclear industry.
- Prospect and cultivate business opportunities within the customers’ engineering and purchasing departments.
- Identify operating issues and concerns for market development and growth.
- Prepare sales forecasts for assigned territories.
- Supervise and guide application engineers, project engineers and sales staff.
- Conduct technical review of RFQs.
- Responsible for component selection and to coordinate input on engineering design, quality assurance and commercial concerns from these functional specialties.
- Organize proposal preparation and bid follow-up through to contract award.
- Responsible for project kick off and transition to project engineer and program management.
- Provide technical support to existing customers.
- Identify market needs and opportunities for new product development, interface with design engineering.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Engineering required.
- Minimum 10 years experience in selection and design of flow control components for nuclear industry service.
- Working knowledge of ASME Codes pertaining to construction, qualification, operation and maintenance, (e.g., Sections III and VIII of B&PV Code, ASME B16.34, B31.1, QME-1, IEEE 323, 344 and 382, etc.).
- Experience networking and building relationships with clients, customers and suppliers.
- Ability to travel 20% of the time (domestic and international).
Contact: John Forsatz