TerkoTech Scientific Staffing is a division of Engineering Resource Group, an established provider of technical staffing services for temporary and permanent positions in the engineering, scientific, and IT spaces since 1991.
We are expanding our scientific staffing team with a Recruiter role to locate scientific personnel for our pharmaceutical/biotech, food, chemical, cosmetic and medical device industry client base.
All of our recruiting staff has an average of 10+ years of experience with us, and we are searching for individuals who are seeking a similar long career in talent acquisition. If you are searching for a growth opportunity, have a technical background and strong business ethics, and enjoy building professional relationships, we would like to meet you.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Searching internal and on-line resume databases for candidates matching pharmaceutical, biotech, food, cosmetic, and medical device industry client requirements.
- Conduct interviews with prospective candidates to discuss their background and career objectives, confirm their interest in the role and determine if they match the position requirements.
- Generate clear and concise job postings to attract talent.
- Review all posting replies and contact candidates whose education and experience match our client's desired qualifications.
- Document all contact activity in our internal databases.
- Format resumes into an easy-to-read presentation so clients can quickly and easily determine a candidate’s fit and move forward with an interview.
- Degree in Biology, Chemistry, Food Science or other scientific discipline.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical / biotech, food, or cosmetic industry.
- At least 2 years of experience in scientific talent acquisition or in a scientific laboratory role is preferred.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to write technical job descriptions.
- Able to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Detail-oriented with strong time management, multi-tasking, and organization skills.
Total compensation - $50,000 to 75,000, includes base plus commission.
- Generous medical benefits including up to 100% of premium paid by employer for family plan.
Contact: Allan Berman