Senior AWS Cloud Software Engineer
Location : Monroe Township NJ US 08831
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20599-JF-JT1
Compensation : 130000.00 - 150000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 06/04/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Computer Science
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Senior AWS Cloud Software Engineer.
- Work on cutting edge, fast growing, global market of electric charging infrastructure.
- The Senior AWS Cloud Software Engineer who will be an integral part of the DevOps team.
- The Senior Cloud Platform Engineer will report directly to the Head of Cloud Engineering. Research the most applicable AWS technologies can add future enhancements the company's cloud platform.
- Assist with design and build of cloud infrastructure improvements.
- Collaborate with cloud team on new technologies to identify trade-offs and emerging design
- Develop solutions using AWS Cloud services, such as AWS Lambda, AWS S3, AWS DynamoDB, AWS IoT Core, and Cloud Formation.
- Responsible for complex lambda architecture, serverless computing, API management, cloud-to-device and device-to-cloud communication.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Computer Science, related work experience is required.
- Minimum 5 years proven hands-on experience in developing highly scalable, event-driven, distributed back-end services.
- Experience in building products utilizing AWS IoT platform.
- Minimum 3 years hands-on experience in developing solutions using AWS Cloud services, such as AWS Lambda, AWS S3, AWS DynamoDB, AWS IoT Core, and Cloud Formation.
- Deep expertise in complex lambda architecture, serverless computing, API management, cloud-to-device and device-to-cloud communication.
- Working knowledge of major common data streaming and database frameworks.
- Experience designing and developing data collection and storage based on time series databases.
- Industry expertise in an IoT heavy industry such as Manufacturing, Utilities, Resources, and Retail is preferred.
- Knowledge of the edge/gateway vendor ecosystem.
- Competitive salary + stock options
- 401(k) Company match
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Eight (8) paid holidays
- Company-sponsored health benefits: medical, dental, vision
- Company paid group benefits: Short-term disability, Long-term disability, Life Insurance
Contact: John Terkovich
To search all of our 100+ jobs, please visit www.TerkoTech.com
Please send all inquiries to John@TerkoTech.com