Senior Civil Project Manager
Location : West Long Branch NJ US 07764
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20830-JF1
Compensation : 120000.00 - 125000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 12/17/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10
Required Education : BS Civil Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Senior Civil Engineering Project Manager for land and site development and stormwater management.
- Create CAD drawings for civil engineering projects using AutoCAD 3D.
- Use a range of computer packages for developing detailed designs.
- Liaise with clients and a variety of professionals including architects and builders/contractors.
- Design and drafting of site plans and subdivisions from concept plans through approvals/permits.
- Design of utilities.
- Report preparation, including storm water management.
- Permit application processing, including preparation of all supporting documents.
- Analyze survey reports, maps, and other data to plan projects.
- Design, plan and manage projects.
- Site civil design and project management for small to large-sized residential, commercial, industrial, and private clients.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Civil Engineering
- PE license in New Jersey required, PE license in other states desirable.
- Strong client management skills, including bringing in a Book of business clients
- Minimum 10 years of progressive design experience in land and site development, particularly in preparing plans and design production, preparation of site plan and subdivision applications.
- Minimum 5 years of representing projects before approval authorities, such as planning boards, zoning boards, city councils, etc.
Contact: John Forsatz