Senior Electrical Engineer, Aerospace
Location : Parsippany NJ US 07054
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20358-JF1
Compensation : 100000.00 - 120000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 11/02/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Defense - Aerospace
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Senior Electrical Engineer who provides electrical design, technical analysis and/or resolution of engineering problems.
- Design and implementation of Embedded Processor-based Control Platform and digital equipment.
- Provide direction and coordination of electrical design for large projects.
- Direct and coordinate manufacturing, construction, installation, maintenance support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes and Prepare electrical designs for large scale projects.
- Apply design knowledge in power distribution, grounding, lighting, control systems and equipment specification and selection.
- Supervise and direct a team of engineers, designers and support personnel.
- Interact with all engineering disciplines, construction project managers and customers.
- Design in consideration of EMI/RFI Compliance in Hardware System Architecture.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor as needed.
Required Qualifications :
- BS or MS Electrical Engineering
- PE License in state of residence with the ability to be licensed in multiple states.
- Must have advanced knowledge of electrical engineering and design and be familiar with applicable codes, standards and acceptable industry practices.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in development design, and 5 years as a project electrical lead engineer.
- Experience with Microprocessor-based motor controls
- Experience with application conformance to DO-254.
- Experience with SPI, USB, Ethernet, ARINC 429, CAN Bus design.
- Experience with PCB Design in a High-Speed environment.
- Design experience with VHDL.
- Familiarity with OrCAD Schematic Capture.
- Knowledge of DO-160C and MIL-STD-461 standards.
Contact: John Forsatz