Senior Electrical Engineer - FPGA
Location : Parsippany NJ US 07054
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code : 20492-MK1
Compensation : open - 100-120k
Start Date : 03/18/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Electrical, Computer or Electronics Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Defense - Aerospace
Job Description :
- Contract to direct position for a Senior Electrical Engineer for FPGA design, development and testing of mission critical FPGAs.
- Create embedded systems for the manipulation and control of flight actuation systems.
- Responsible for requirements gathering and definition, HDL development, code management, code review, testing, release documentation and system validation.
- Develop software using a formal Software Development Lifecycle process (SDLC).
- responsible for firmware architecture and design.
- Develop and run test benches for verification and validation.
Required Qualifications :
- BS or MS Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with FPGA design.
- Development experience in HDL (Verilog or VHDL).
- Strong debugging and analysis skills.
- Experience developing software using a formal Software Development Lifecycle process (SDLC).
- Firmware architecture and design experience.
- Strong documentation and writing skills.
- Experience developing and running test benches as well as formal verification and validation.
- Ability to work closely with a team of engineers and technicians and comfortable in laboratory environment.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
- Familiarity with high-reliability FPGAs preferred.
- Experience designing FPGAs for the Military / Aerospace markets preferred.
- Experience debugging embedded systems preferred.
- Familiarity DO-254 preferred.
Contact: Monique Kleiman