Senior Electrical Engineer / Hardware Engineer
Location : Ramsey NJ US 07446
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 21176-BZ1
Compensation : 100000.00 - 140000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 09/26/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Electronics
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Senior Electrical Engineer to design electronics for high performance camera robotic products.
- System board level design work, block diagrams, schematics,
- Design of Camera Remote Control Systems using proprietary software, analog and digital components.
- Responsible for switching and linear circuit troubleshooting at board level.
- working in a team environment to plan, organize, execute and thoroughly document complex system designs, including the ability to assist in developing technical solutions for customers.
- Coordinate multiple build activities internally with engineering projects.
- Directing test engineers and technicians on specific projects.
- Provide customer support as needed.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years electronics / hardware industry experience
- Strong knowledge of Analog, Digital and Embedded design (motor drives, D/A, A/D, embedded microcontroller circuitry).
- Must be able to work in a team environment
Contact: Bill Zukowsky